The Los Altos School Board will hold a public hearing on its proposed 2012-13 budget, which is also slated for a vote on Monday evening.
The budget is among 11 items on the agenda to discuss and possibly act upon, as well as nine items on the consent calendar that are generally voted upon without discussion, unless a member pulls an item for discussion.
The board will review and possibly act on the following:
- Bond measure consideration for the November ballot and real estate update
- Follow up on the May 29 joint meeting with the Los Altos City Council
- Presentation on the Single Plan for Student Achievement from Assistant Superintendent Alyssa Gallagher.
- Update on Summer School plans
- Consider an agreement with the Los Altos Teachers that would add an additional day of professional development.
- Revision to Board bylaws to meet on different nights than the Bullis Charter School Board to allow parents to attend both
The meeting is at 7 p.m., at 201 Covington Road in the Los Altos School District board room.