1. Auto Burglary Report: 1:14 a.m., Wednesday, August 31; 400 block of San Luis Avenue; Vehicle parked in front of the house had the window smashed and a backpack taken No further information. Incident occurred between 10 p.m. and 1 a.m.
2. Vandalism Report: 12:26 p.m., Tuesday, August 30; 1100 block of Covington Road; Some roof tiles were torn off and thrown into the quad area at Blach Junior High; no suspect information, incident occurred over the weekend
3. Restraining Order Violation: 11:01 p.m., Tuesday, August 30; 4900 block of El Camino Real; officer responded and made contact, incident report taken.
4. Prowler Report: 1:09 a.m., Wednesday, August 31; 500 block of Camellia Way; officers responded and checked the premises. A resident called reporting noises in the house. The house was checked, and nothing unusual was located. No report.
- Non-Injury Hit-and-Run: 11:02 a.m., Tuesday, August 30; 100 block of Second Street; property damage only, information only, no report desired.
- Non-Injury Hit-and-Run: 12:29 p.m., Tuesday, August 30; Los Ninos Way and Jardin Drive; property damage only, report taken.
- Non-Injury Hit-and-Run: 12:36 p.m., Tuesday, August 30; N. Springer Road and El Monte Avenue; traffic collision, property damage only, officer assisted parties with names exchange.