- Shannon Jost, 39, of Cupertino, May 22, 12:01 a.m., at Capitol Avenue and Berryessa Road, for DUI and parol hold.
- Terrell Gentry, 36, no place of residence provided, May 22, 8:20 p.m., at De Anza Boulevard and Mariani Avenue in Cupertino, for DUI and child endangerment.
- Jerry Hull, 60, of San Jose, May 22, at Foothill Boulevard and Silver Oak Way in Cupertino, for DUI.
False Imprisonment/Domestic Violence
Mark Munch, 50, of Los Altos, May 23, 10:20 a.m., at 12758 Leander Driver in Los Altos, for false imprisonment and inflicting corporal injury on spouse/cohabitant. Bail set at $20,000.
- Elizabeth Cruz, 48, of Saratoga, May 22, 10:15 a.m., at the Santa Clara County Superior Court, Dept. 65, 115 Terraine St. in San Jose, for second-degree burglary and petty theft of personal property, larceny.
- Rebecca Naylor, 27, no place of residence given, May 22, 8:06 p.m., at 10150 No. Wolfe Rd. in Cupertino, for petty theft of personal property, larceny.
- Joe Martinez, 42, of San Jose, May 22, 10:15 a.m., at Old Monterey Highway and Sanchez Drive in Morgan Hill, for possession of 28.5 grams or an ounce of marijuana. Bail set at $5,000.
- Jose Santamaria, 38, of Gilroy, May 18, 6:09 p.m., at Monterey Street at Old Gilroy, for possession of a controlled substance.
- Sara Walden, 41, of Gilroy, May 22, 2:10 p.m., at the Santa Clara County Superior Court, Dept. 65, 115 Terraine St. in San Jose, for possession of a controlled substance.
- Giang Nguyen, 22, of Milpitas, May 22, 11:50 p.m., at Bilbo Drive and Randywine in San Jose, for unlawful possession of paraphernalia, selling or aiding in selling stolen property and re-arrest, revocation of probation.
- Shayla Pryor, 21, of Newark, May 23, 2 a.m., at Saratoga-Sunnyvale Road and Homestead in Cupertino, for possession of burglary tools, switch blade knife, controlled substance/paraphernalia and controlled substance. Bail set at $13,000.
- Richard Meuse, 19, of Santa Clara, May 23, 12:30 a.m., at 5825 Bollinger Rd. in Cupertino, for possession of marijuana.
- Kevin Jacoby, 21, of San Jose, May 22, 6 p.m. at Stevens Creek Boulevard and Portal in Cupertino, for possession of marijuana, having an expired registration and having no stoplights.
- Under the Influence
- Patrick Casey, 36, of San Jose, May 22, at 8:35 p.m., at 14555 Big Basin Way in Saratoga, for being under the influence of a controlled substance, alcohol or drugs. Bail set at $250.
- Jennifer Brady, 19, of San Jose, May 23, 2 a.m., Sunnyvale-Saratoga Road and Homestead in Cupertino, for using/being under the influence. Bail set at $5,000.
- Joseph Martinez, 32, of San Jose, May 23, 10:05 a.m., at Stevens Creek Boulevard and Miller Avenue in Cupertino, for parole hold, evading payment of fare, under the influence of a controlled substance, alcohol, drugs.
Lashe Morley, 20, of Campbell, May 23, at the Santa Clara County Superior Court Hall of Justice at 190 W. Hedding St. in San Jose, for assault with a deadly weapon and resisting, delaying or obstructing a peace officer.
Child Abuse/Criminal Threats
Elizabeth Rhoads, 47, of Sunnyvale, May 23, 4 p.m., at Homestead and Mary in Cupertino, for inflicting corporal injury upon a child and threatening crime with intent to terrorize. Bail set at $35,000.
Saulomon Villegas, 19, of Cupertino, May 23, 4 p.m., at 10576 Johansen Drive in Cupertino, for lewd and lascivious acts with child.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.