Editor's Note: Patch will begin running Santa Clara County Sheriff Office incidents for unincorporated Los Altos and Los Altos Hills, and contiguous communities, when there are reports. Wherever arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at 408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.
Under the Influence
- Bethany Sloan, 29, no town of residence provided, 4:50 a.m., on the 2600 block of Orchard Hill Lane in Los Altos, for a misdemeanor related to being under the influence of alcohol/drugs/controlled substance. Bail set at $250.
Interfering With Lawful Business
Guillermo Olivera, 30, of Oakland, 8:10 a.m., at 20520 Stevens Creek Blvd. in Cupertino, for a misdemeanor related to interfering with a lawful business. Bail set at $10,000.
- Vikram Mehta, 36, of Cupertino, 1:05 a.m., at 20800 Valley Green Drive, Cupertino, for one felony related to threatening crime with intent to terrorize. Bail set at $25,000.
- Robert Wayman, 66, of Los Altos Hills, 5:20 p.m., at 26220 Moody Road in Los Altos, for two felonies related to false imprisonment and threatening crime with intent to terrorize.
- Robert Joyce, 75, of Cupertino, 3:27 p.m., at . in Cupertino, for a misdemeanor citation related to petty theft of personal property/larceny.
- Lisa Bennett, 48, of Cupertino, 8:30 p.m. at Foothill and Homestead Road in Cupertino, for two misdemeanor warrants related to petty theft of personal property and second-degree burglary.
- Rodney Moreno, 59, of San Jose, 1:06 p.m., . in Cupertino, for a misdemeanor citation related to petty theft of personal property/larceny.
Vandalism/Possession of Graf Device
Brent Wittler, 22, of Mountain View, 6 p.m., at Highway 85 and Phar Lap in Cupertino, for two misdemeanor citations related to possession of a graf device and vandalism damages of between $5,000 and $50,000.
- Barry Webb, 66, of Cupertino, 12:20 p.m., at 18604 Loree in Cupertino, for a misdemeanor warrant related to having a suspended license.
- Miguel Vasquez Mora, 29, of Santa Clara, 1:35 p.m. at Tilson and Tantau in Cupertino, for having no stoplights, driving with privileges suspended/revoked and having a suspended license.
Joseph Rogers, 18, of Santa Clara, 7:19 p.m., at Stelling Road and Stevens Creek Boulevard in Cupertino, for felony first-degree burglary and misdemeanor false report to police officer.
- Benjamin Lyman, 21, of Cupertino, 4:55 a.m., at Hollenbeck Avenue and Homestead Road in Cupertino, for two misdemeanors related to driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.08 and driving under the influence. Bail set at $5,000.