Braudillo Feliz, 25, of Los Altos, July 5, 9:30 a.m. at the Santa Rita County Jail for hit-and-run, DUI and possession of a controlled substance. Bail set at $75,000.
- Sumeeta Vasashta, 43, of Mountain View, July 4, 11:43 p.m., at 2156 Garden Terrace in Mountain View, for driving under the influence. Bail set at $5,000.
- Mark Hancock, 53, of Los Gatos, July 5, 10 a.m., at Arleta Avenue and San Carlos Street in San Jose, for DUI. Bail set at $10,000.
- Michelle Witkowsky, 45, of San Martin, July 5, 11 a.m., at the South County Courthouse in Morgan Hill, for DUI.
- Abel Martinez, 32, of Campbell, July 5, 7:25 p.m., at Judy Avenue and Stevens Creek Boulevard in Cupertino, for DUI. Bail set at $5,000.
Jun An, 52, of Sunnyvale, July 5, 1:45 p.m., at 270 Grant and Birch in Palo Alto, for misdemeanor burglary.
Possession, Vehicle Code Violations
- Kathleen Loughborough, 40, of Milpitas, July 5, 10:40 a.m., at the Santa Clara County Superior Court, Dept. 65, 115 Terraine St. in San Jose, for using/being under the influence of a controlled substance, driving with privileges suspended or revoked, possession of a controlled substance/paraphernalia, felony possession of a controlled substance and reckless driving.
- Robin Sleight, 26, a transient, July 5, 10 p.m., at Monterey and Leavesley roads in Gilroy, for using/being under the influence of a controlled substance.
- Jafar Alimagham, 62, of San Jose, May 14, 4:45 p.m., at Quito and Sobey roads in Saratoga, for presentation of false registration, driving with privileges suspended or revoked, failing to provide financial responsibility of vehicle and having an expired registration.
Driving While Unlicensed
Juan Bautista Martinez, 36, of Sunnyvale, July 5, 12:35 p.m., at 21220 Homestead Road in Cupertino, for misdemeanor driving while unlicensed. Bail set at $6,000.
Vidal Aguilar, 38, a transient, July 5, 12:30 p.m., at undisclosed location, for reckless driving, felony impersonation, using false identification information, driving while unlicensed, driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.08 or higher, driving under the influence and giving false name to a peace officer. Bail set at $25,000.
Jing Chen, 40, of Palo Alto, July 5, 12:30 p.m., at undisclosed location, for felony assault with a deadly weapon and felony aggravated mayhem.
George Gonzalez, 56, a transient, July 5, at Atascadero State Hospital, for being mentally incompetent.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at 408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.