Notable, and not so notable events from the Los Altos Police log.
- 7:28 a.m., 100 block of Alvarado Avenue, report of a suspicious person, officer made contact and subject is doing work in the area.
- 9:47 a.m.,1000 block of Rose Circle, report of a suspicious vehicle, officer responded and was unable to locate
- 9:12 p.m., 1100 block of Portland Avenue, suspicious circumstances, request for police to respond and investigate a noise, response cancelled, discovered to be a cat
- 9:03 am, Pasa Robles Avenue and Pleasant Way, tow for parking where signs were posted
- 1:55 p.m., 2310 Homestead Road (Foothill Crossing shopping center), private property tow
- 4:18 p.m., 2310 Homestead Road, private property tow
- 4:49 p.m., 2310 Homestead Road, private property tow
- 9:24 a.m., 500 block of Covington Road, report of an abandoned vehicle, officer responded and the vehicle was moved
- 11:29 a.m., 500 block of Fir Lane, identity theft report taken
- 12:15 p.m., 2300 Homestead Road, reckless driver, subject is no longer there, reporting party just wanted to advice the police department
- 7:03 p.m., 97 Hillview (Hillview Community Center), noise disturbance, no report.
- 7:32 p.m., 1800 block of Newcastle Drive, solicitor, unable to locate
- 8:34 p.m., 1000 block of Rose Circle, barking dog complaint, quiet on arrival, quiet on departure.
- 5:21 a.m., 900 block of Russell Avenue, report of a subject down in the roadway, police responded, assistance rendered. The individual may have had medical event; a relative arrive to pick him up, Sgt Mark Bautista said.