- 7:38 a.m., N. San Antonio Road and El Camino Real; Accident, no injuries; non-injury traffic accident, report taken
- 8:59 a.m., Fremont Ave and Siesta Dr., accident - major injury; vehicle vs. bicycle accident, report taken
- 10:04 a.m., Homestead Road and Foothill Expressway, minor injury accident, report taken
-4:12 p.m., Foothill Expressway and Magdalena Avenue, non-injury accident, officer responded and assisted with names exchange, no report taken
- 5:24 p.m., S. El Monte Avenue and Giffin Road, accident no injuries, report taken
- 1:35 p.m., 2000 block of Campanas Court, missing person, report taken
- 12:10 a.m., June 15, 2600 block of El Camino Real, Mountain View ; missing person located, report taken
- 2:32 p.m., 237 State St., Farmers Market tow
- 2:41, 220 State Street, Farmers Market tow
Health & Safety Violation
- 2:47 p.m., 300 block of University Ave., someone in the area of the park was smoking marijuana, smelled but not seen; officer responded but unable to locate
- 3:36 p.m., 1000 block of Russell Av., grand theft, cold report.
Municipal Code, General
- -3:44 p.m., 100 Main St., Muni code violation, dog locked in vehicle unattended, officers unable to locate the vehicle, contact made with vehicle owner and she is home with dog
- 3:59 p.m, Woods Lane and Arboretum Lane, disturbance, officers responded and assisted
- 4:05 p.m., 2000 block of Louise Lane, burglary, residential, cold; will call back later to make the report.