Notable and not-so-notable events reported in the Aug. 22 Los Altos Police log.
- 7:17 a.m., First Street and Edith Avenue; green light bulb out on signal, county notified
- 7:54 a.m., El Camino Real and San Antonio Road; signal out, Caltrans advised
8:47 a.m., 200 Covington Road, vehicle parked in no-parking area, officer responded and cited vehicle.
- 8:48 a.m., 911, Fremont Avenue & Bright Oaks Court, minor injury accident, report taken
- 9:40 a.m., Fremont Avenue and Loyola Drive; accident, no injuries, report taken
- 10:01 a.m., El Camino Real and San Antonio Road; non-injury accident, report taken
- 3:29 p.m., El Camino Real and Sherwood Avenue; minor injury accident, report taken
Gas Leaf Blower
- 9:29 a.m., 2000 block of Crist Drive; gas-powered leaf blower complaint, officer responded and it was not in use
- 5:07 p.m., 1600 Holt Avenue; gas leaf blower complaint, officer responded and made contact with subject
9:59 a.m., 4350 El Camino Real; suspicious circumstances, report taken
10:37 a.m., 2310 Homestead Road (Foothill Crossing), private property tow
5:00 p.m., 400 block of San Luis Avenue; theft, undefined, cold report, officer assisted
- 7:12 p.m., 911, 00 block of Third Street, residential burglary, just occurred, report taken
- 9:22 p.m., 911, Los Altos Square, cold-reported residential burglary, report taken