The following incidents were culled from the Los Altos Police log of August 8.
Suspicious Circumstances / Persons
- 8:06 a.m., 600 block of Benvenue Avenue, suspicious circumstance report taken
- 11:40 p.m., Alford Avenue and Holt Avenue, report of suspicious subjects, police responded, unable to locate
- 11:25 a.m., 911, S. El Monte Road and Foothill Expressway, report of reckless driver, officer responded and was unable to locate
- 1:05 p.m., 911, W. El Camino Real and San Antonio Road, report of reckless driver, officer responded and was unable to locate
- 1:35 p.m., direct dial, S. Springer Road and Foothill Expressway, reckless driving, determined to be unfounded by the traffic division
- 12:37p.m., 2310 Homestead Road (Foothill Crossing shopping center), private property tow
- 12:53 p.m., 2310 Homestead Road, private property tow
- 2:07 p.m., 600 Fremont Avenue, found wallet, report taken
- 8:57 p.m., 300 block of Almond Avenue, disturbance, police responded, assistance rendered
- 11:53 p.m., 300 block of Almond Avenue, disturbance, police responded, unable to locate.
- 9:21 p.m., 1200 block of Stanwirth Court , report of vehicle burglary, request cancelled, items located
Municipal Code Violation
- 10:34 p.m., 1200 block of Carmel Terrace, report of fireworks, hard to locate, gone on arrival