From a cool Star Party at Foothill College to non-candy treats for the Halloween event downtown, there was lots to keep tabs on this week.
But it's always nice to remember how beautiful it is here, isn't it? We've got a few reminders of that below.
1. clairegiordano Claire Giordano Silver lining to driving to swim meet at 0-dark 30: sunrise over the Los Altos Hills.
2. RussB Russell Beattie I had to Trick or Treat in the snow when I was a kid. Now I'm watching my son overheat at his school's Halloween walk. Love California.
12. TDMlosaltos TDMlosaltos Ordering some sweet (non-candy) treats for Los Altos downtown trick-or-treating Monday! Please stop by with the kiddos! Spread the word!!
14. Chentastic1 Eric Chen I hate Los Altos soccer moms. I'm 10 feet away from the intersection. Don't freak out when I try to creep up to get a better view
15. RussB Russell Beattie Jobs bio has arrived on the Kindle. Sitting down for a quick perusal... Where's the box of tissues? I'm already getting verklempt...