We're all watching our family budgets these days. Whether we’re shopping with coupons, taking advantage of two-for-one offers or finding the best free programs in our towns, we're stretching our dollars by taking advantage of a variety of offers.
Each week, this column will highlight five local deals that will help your family save money.
We’ll incorporate reader feedback, so we encourage you to add the deals you've seen around town to our comment box and check in with Frugal Family next week to see what we've uncovered together.
This week, we've found great discounts on
1. Deal: Two free martial arts training sessions if you stop by the store on State Street and grab a coupon. Good through: Ongoing.
2. Deal: Sale on selected fall and winter merchandise (women's boutique). Good Through: Ongoing.
3. Deal: 50 percent off deal on MyTownDeal. Good Through: Ongoing.
4. Deal: $7.95 lunch special daily. Good Through: Ongoing.
5. Enfanta Deal: Top name brands for kids at up to 60 percent off regular prices. Good Through: Ongoing.