Each week, Frugal Family highlights five local deals to help your family save money.
We incorporate reader feedback and encourage you to add the deals you've seen to our comment box. Check in with Frugal Family next week to see what we've uncovered together.
We've found great deals this week on yoga, kids' entertainment, summer produce, and medications.
1. Deal: Opening special--$85 for three months of membership at this yoga and Pilates studio if you sign up for auto pay; after three months, the price goes automatically to the regular $115 monthly rate. Good Through: Ongoing.
2. Deal: On Wednesdays at 10:30, donate a book for local literacy programs and attend a free concert in the courtyard. Good Through: Wednesdays in the summer (no concert July 6), ending August 3.
3. Deal: Sign up for the library's Summer Reading Program and set a summer reading goal. If you meet your goal by August, you get a free paperback book! Plus, there are free events all summer at local libraries as part of the program, and adults can participate, too. Good Through: August 31.
4. Deal: $5 for two baskets of blueberries or raspberries and $1.99 for a pound of sweet peas or tomatoes, all locally grown. Good Through: June 21.
5. Deal: Free shipping of compounded medications. Good Through: Ongoing.