The Los Altos Arts & Wine Festival will be taking place this Saturday and Sunday in Downtown Los Altos!
There will be road closures associated with the event beginning at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 11 and lasting until 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 13.
The festival will run from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Please plan accordingly and be sure to heed No Parking signs downtown.
The following roads and parking lots will be closed:
* State Street (from Main Street to First Street)
* Main Street (from W. Edith Avenue to First Street)
* Parking Plazas 4, 5, 6 (located between State Street and Main Street)
* Parking Plaza 10 (located along W. Edith Avenue)
* Parking Plaza 3 (located along San Antonio Road) will be partially closed
Parking Plazas 1, 2, and 7 through 9 will be open and can be accessed via First Street, Second Street and Third Street. Parking at the corner of First Street and Main Street will also be available for the event.
Free Shuttle Service
In addition to downtown Plaza parking, additional event parking will be available at Los Altos High School. Free shuttle service will be provided courtesy of the event organizers, the Los Altos Village Association.
For more information about the event including scheduled activities, visit www.downtownlosaltos.org.