Whether we’re shopping with coupons, taking advantage of two-for-one offers or finding the best free programs in our towns, we're stretching our dollars by taking advantage of a variety of offers.
Each week, this column will highlight five local deals to help your family save money.
Tell us about the deals you've seen and we'll post it here on an upcoming week of Frugal Family Deals—so that other readers in our community can greatly benefit from what you share!
Reminder: This weekend is in San Francisco and free admission for kids.
- 39 cents Chocolate Halloween Pumpkin .88 to 1.25 oz. Nestle Butterfinger or Russell Stover, limit 5.
- $5 for 2 Select General Mills Cereal: Count Chocola, Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, 10.4 to 14 oz.
- $4.99 Miniatures, Fun or Snack Size Candy 16.3 to 24.44 oz. Nestle, Hershey’s or Mars.
Valid thru: October 15, 2011
- $9.49 (reg. $18.99) Pandoro—delicate “golden bread”
- $11.99 (reg. $17.99) Pasta Sampler Sale
Valid on: Ongoing, see site for this deal.
BlueLight Cinemas, Cupertino
- $2 Movies on Tuesdays
- $5 Movies on other days
Valid on: $2 on Tuesdays and $5 on other days
Disney on Ice Treasure Trove/Guadalupe River Park Conservancy
- $35 for family/individual membership to the Guadalupe River Park Conservancy and receive 2 free ticket vouchers to the Disney on Ice Treasure Trove (reg. $30 to $90 each)
- Good on these shows: October 19, 20, 21
Valid on: October 19, 20, 21, 2011
- $8.99 Whole Petaluma Poultry roast chicken
- $4.99 Chairman’s Reserve boneless pork loin roast
- $4.99 Mary’s Free Range organic boneless/skinless chicken thighs
- $5.99 Fresh, Farm Raised British Columbia Salmon Portions, 7 oz.
Valid to: October 17, 2011
Merchants, have some special offers coming up?
Email the author by this weekend and we’ll try and post it for our readers next week.